Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Season Mini Series: Winter

Next in the season mini series is winter. When I think of winter I think of icy blues, white, and of course rosy cheeks! Also with winter there's a sort of harshness, so I did something things a little bit differently.




Seeing how there is a harshness in winter, I did a double wing liner.  To start off use a primer I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance then I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk all over the lid and blended it out. The reason for this is because I'm using mostly white and light blues, so I needed a good base so it would show up a little better. Then on the inner half of the lid I used an icy blue from the E.L.F 100 palette
After that I used Maybelline Blink of Blue eyeshadow trio
And first I used the top light blue on the outer half of the lid. and then with a very light hand I took the bottom blue and blended it into the crease to add some dimesion. For the highlight and near the tear duct I used the white. Now for the liner...I used L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner in Black on both top and bottom, but I also used the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk right in the corner and extended it quite high. The bottom and top liner follows that to create the double wing. Then I took Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eye Liner (in white) on the bottom lashline. For mascara I used Maybelline Volum' Express Falsie in Very Black (with the Maybelline Volum' Express One by One wand) For blush I used Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Rose. For lips I used Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Raisin and E.L.F 2 in 1 Conditioning Gloss in Va Va Voom. And there you have it Winter!

If there are any comments or questions feel free to post below!

No comments:

Post a Comment