Monday, February 28, 2011

Introducing GenniferBelle

So for some time now I have been watching makeup tutorials on YouTube. I will base my look for the day using a tutorial. I decided to share what I have learned and sometimes alternative products instead of the sometimes always MAC. One of the first people I have decided to go through her entire tutorials is Ms. Leesha otherwise known as xsparkage. I completely love everything that that she does! All the looks unless otherwise stated are created by her tutorials, all the credit goes to her. If you would like to see her YouTube channel go here http://www.youtube.com/user/xsparkage

The first look I'm going to do is based on her Waikiki Petrilude Mock-Contest Entry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfPqUoNY1yY . This was a pretty simple easy look to do. Like most looks I didn't use the colors or products that she uses, but I improvised as much as I could using some Urban Decay shadows and the 100 E.L.F Eyeshadow Palette.

This is the completed overall look


On the eyes I used Leesha's favorite Too Faced Shadow Insurance to prime the eyes.  Then I used UD's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in 1999. Afterwards I used UD's Underland from the Alice in Wonderland palette on the lid. On the crease I used UD's Jinx from the Book of Shadows Vol. II. To define the crease a little bit more I used a dark blue matte color from the E.L.F palette

(Where the lips are is the color I used, there's a lot I know haha) On the inner corner I used a bright pink color from the same palette

And then for a brow highlight I used a color from the same palette that looks like a plain white shadow but actually has pink and lavender shimmer

On the bottom lashline I used UD's Jinx again. The mascara I used was Maybelline Volume Express One by One in Very Black. I tight lined with UD's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero. On my upper lash line I used L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liner in Black. Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural on my cheeks and E.L.F Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade on my lips.

Please feel free to post comments and questions and I will answer them as best to my knowledge. Or if there are requests for some of Leesha's looks let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment