Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Season Mini Series: Autumn

So I have started a mini series (seeing how there's only four seasons) and I'm starting with Autumn. When I think of Autumn I think of golds, dark greens, and browns...



After putting a primer on I used Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiner Glam Brown Eyes in gold for a base. After I had that all over the lid I placed Urban Decay Half Baked on top. Next I mixed Urban Decay Homegrown and Misdemeanor (from the Book of Shadows Vol. II) on the crease with Homegrown towards the inner crease. Then I took Urban Decay Twice Baked into the socket bone to create a little bit more dimension. After that I took the Physician's Formula CreamLiner in Black on the upper lashline and the brown on the lower lashline, then added Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies on the lashes, and your eyes are done, and for blush I used Benefit Dallas and that all for the look!

For questions or comments please feel free to post below!

No comments:

Post a Comment