Tuesday, March 8, 2011

3-in-one, Natural to Smokey

I LOVE this look! I love the fact that there are ways to either go very minimal or amp it up to a beautiful smokey eye! This was simple and fast, it would definately something I will go back to time and time again! To watch xsparkage's tutorial go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGSfPawDUL4













For the most part I used a lot of Too Faced products, particularly the Pixie Pin-Ups palette.  After using the Too Faced Shadow Insurance apply Too Faced Heaven all over the lid.  Next take a fluffy brush and add Too Faced Like a Virgin to the crease. You can build this color up to the intensity you would like. Then I took the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon on the lash line and used a pencil brush to smudge/smoke it out. This alone would be the first look. To amp it up again add Too Faced Erotica to the outer corner. I put it on very lightly to just add a little definition. That would be part 2. Too amp it up even more I took a matte black from the E.L.F 100 palette to the outer corner and smoke it out.
Then I took Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero on top and bottom lash line, again use a pencil brush to smoke it out, but not quite as much as the Bourbon.

After that your eyeshadow is finished. I used Maybelline Volum' Express One by One in Black mascara, L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner in Very Black, Physicians Formula Genie Blush in Nude Rose (I think this is discontinued, which is ok the packaging is horrible!) and then Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Rebel Yell (I'm telling you a lot of Too Faced products!) And that is the finished product!


If there are any questions or suggestions please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment