Friday, March 4, 2011

Ocean Eyes Using Shmink Products makeup tutorial

I absolutely LOVED this tutorial! But I do love all of xsparkage's bright and fun colored tutorial! It was a simple tutorial that had a big payoff that got me lots of compliments on my makeup! All colors I used were from the E.L.F 100 palette. If you want to check out xsparkage's video on how to go here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HgIX2rvr7Q











First off start with an eyeshadow base, I used Leesha's favorite Too Faced Shadow Insurance. After that I put a light blue green color all over my lid, and also on the lower lashline
Then on the outer half of my lid I used a light ocean/sky blue and put on the outer lower lashline

And then to give the look more of a depth I used a black with silver shimmer. Use a light hand, you don't want to add a lot of color, just create some contour

And then since all the colors were either shimmer or glitter finish I used a matte white brow highlight
I used Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Zero on my waterline, and then L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner in Black, and Maybelline Volum' Express One by One mascara in Very Black. To finish it off I used Rimmel Lasting Finish blush in Autumn Catwalk and E.L.F Hypershine Gloss in Poinsettia Red.

Please feel free to make suggestions of other xsparkage looks to do or if there are any questions

No comments:

Post a Comment