Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bright Sunset using Ben Nye Pallet make up tutorial

This has combined some of my favorite things all into one! Bright color, pink, and green! This is probably one of my favorite tutorials that Leesha has done! If you want to watch her video go Here.












I was excited to get to use some Sugarpill colors as well, although they're not shown in their full glory because I had to blend them out a little bit to get the look like Leesha's, but of course that is not necessary.  On the inner 1/3 of my eye lid I used one of my favorite Sugarpill colors Buttercupcake with E.L.F's shadow brush, flip the brush over and use Sugarpill's Flamepoint in the middle of the lid, I blended those two quite a bit. Then I added NYX's Red Pink shadow to the outer 1/3 of the lid with Studio Tools crease brush. I blended that about the Sugarpill colors. I then took Sugarpill's loose eyeshadow in Tipsy on the lower lashline. For a brow highlight I used a matte white from the E.L.F 100 palette.
For mascara I used Maybelline Volum' Express One by One mascara in Very Black. I used L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner in Black, Benefit Dallas for blush, and E.L.F 2 in 1 Conditioning Gloss in Love It.


No comments:

Post a Comment