Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Arabian Nights

This was not one of my favorite looks, I guess it's too neutral. It was a fairly simple look. When I first did it, the E.L.F color that I used in the crease just wasn't enough, so I added a bit of Urban Decay. To watch xsparkage's tutorial go here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPDM0FXWmFY












For almost all of the shadows I used the E.L.F 100 palette, except for defining my crease just a bit more. The first color I used was a medium toned golden beige with a bit of sparkle for all over my lid
For the crease I used a pinky orange to create almost a fading out effect
For the defined crease I first used what appeared to be a dark burgandy color, which really wasn't that dark at all

So instead I used Queen from UD's Alice in Wonderland palette. For a brow highlight I used a very pale pink beige with peach shimmer

Again for cheeks I used Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural, mascara was Maybelline Volum' Express One By One in Very Black.
If there are any questions or suggestions please comment

No comments:

Post a Comment