Monday, March 7, 2011

Purple and Green For Green and Brown Eyes

This look was very simple, but I love it. It sort of reminded me of a Barbie doll, in fact I was actually told that. There was very minimal color used, so it was quite fast as well.  To look at Leesha's tutorial go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6PeusqTtJU



Even though this looks almost completely pink, there's actually some purple, in fact the main color is purple. And for more vibrant color, you could actually use a purple or white eye shadow base. After I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance I used a mid-toned purple from the E.L.F 100 palette.
I put that all over my lid, and then added a pink color with a fluffly brush.

After I blended those colors out a bit, I added Urban Decay's 24/7 Eye Pencil in Flipside, and then added Homegrown from the Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II. Then I added NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk to my inner corners, and set it with a white eyeshadow, and then added my favorite white eyeshadow with pink shimmer to highlight my brow.

For eyeliner I used L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner in Black. For mascara I used Maybelline's Volum' Express One by One in Very Black. Neutrogena Mineral Sheers in Rare Rose for blush and Cover Girl Wetslicks AmazeMint in Tickled Pink on the lips, and there you have a quick and easy Barbie-esque look!

Please post suggestions, comments, and questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment