Monday, March 28, 2011

Music Genre Series: Pop

The next series I'm doing is inspired by music genres. I listen to music all the time, so this seems like a natural choice. The first genre was possibly the genre I first got to pick out myself and that's pop. When I think of pop music I think of the one and only Britney Spears. When I think of Britney Spears I also think of pinks and purples.












On the inner corner I used a light magenta purple from the E.L.F 100 palette
Then for the outer part of the lid I used a light pink from the same palette

Then for the crease color I mixed two brown shades together and used my Studio Tools Crease brush
Then just too add a little bit more pink I used Sugarpill's Dollipop in the outer v. I then took Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Bourbon on the top lashline and smudged it out.  Next was Maybelline Volum' Express One by One mascara in Very Black and L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner in Black. For blush I used Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural, and then on my lips I used Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Champagne.
If there are any questions or suggestions feel free to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment