Monday, March 28, 2011

Element: Water

Next in the Element series is Water. Water was so fun, because there's so many colors associated with water. I went more for an ocean type of water.  With this look I used only colors from the E.L.F 100 palette!












First of course put Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over the lid. Then I took a light blue on the inner half of the lid
Then I used a light green on the outer half of the lid

Then I used a dark purple and dark blue for the crease

Then to add a bit more demension I added a mermaid green to the outer corner
On the lower lashline I added a true blue color
For the brow highlight I used a matte white and for the tear duct I added NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, blended it out and then added a light blue with some shimmer


For mascara I used Maybelline Volum' Express One by One in Very black, L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner in Black. For blush I used Neutrogena Mineral Sheers in Rare Rose and for lips I used CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint No. 1136


No comments:

Post a Comment