Friday, March 4, 2011

Fierce Friday (Sexy Saturday?) April 3

This was somewhat of a difficult not necessarily the makeup but finding and mixing colors to match what xsparkage was using. Again I used shadows only from the E.L.F 100 palette. Over all this is a fun and colorful look that will get some attention, but it's good attention =) If you want to watch xsparkage's tutorial go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMqPmJamS60










Of course start off with your favorite eyeshadow base, I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance. The first shadow she used in the inner 2/3's of the eye lid was a golden green, there was a golden green in the palette, but it wasn't gold enough for me, so I added a light golden shade over it
Next on the outer 1/3 of the lid, she mixed two dark blues together, but I just used one.

Then for the crease she used a pink color, again I had to mix two colors, because I don't think just one was close enough to the color she was using
For the brow highlight I used the bottom color, it's a beige color with gold shimmer, and then for the inner color I used the lower color a light golden color with gold shimmer.  
For my lower lashline I used a black with silver glitter
I used Maybelline Volum' Express One by One mascara in Very Black, L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner in Black, Benefit boxed powder in Dallas for Blush, and E.L.F 2 in 1 Conditiong Gloss in Love It on the lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment