Monday, March 28, 2011

Element: Air

This was quite possibly one of the more difficult looks out of the Element series, because let's face it, air is invisible. So I thought I would use whites and blues, which can be somewhat. I decided to take it upono myself to basically play with some Sugarpill!













Always first is Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Then I placed Sugarpill Tako all over the lid and up to the brow, and I put several layers of Tako on the lid, and then I took the Studio Tools Crease brush and applied Afterparty very lightly. Next I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk on my water line and tear duct, and blended it out. I put Tako over the Milk on the waterline, and Lumi in the tear duct. That is basically it for shadows, then I used Maybelline Volum' Express One by One in Very Black for mascara and L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner in Black. For blush I used Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural, Cover Girl Wetslicks AmazeMint in Tickled Pink .
Yeah I know I look super tired, that's because I was

No comments:

Post a Comment