Monday, March 28, 2011

Element: Fire

Now for the first time ever I'm going to do my own mini series! I have been watching xsparkage for quite some time, and learned some great techniques, so let's see how I do on my own haha! This mini series is based on the Elements: Fire, Water, Air, Earth. I got the inspiration while re-reading the House of Night novels! The first look is Fire using lots of Sugarpill!













Oh how I love me some Sugarpill colors! There really wasn't any other colors to use to get this look! First I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over the lid (this was going to be a long day) then I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk and blended that out. Next I took Sugarpill's Buttercupcake in the inner 1/3 of the lid, then Sugarpill's Flamepoint in the middle 1/3 of the lid, and then Sugarpill's Love+ on the outer 1/3 of the lid. Since there is blue in flames, I used NYX Azur Sky in the crease and on the lower lashline. Of course I didn't stop there, so I used Urban Decay Oil Slick in the outer corner, blended it up, and then smoked it out. For mascara I used Maybelline Volum' Express One by One in Very Black, and L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner in Black. For blush I used Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural, and for lips I used NYX Tinted Lip Spa in Juicy.

This picture was taken probably about ten hours of makeup being on...I had a big shopping day with my cousin haha! And everywhere I went I got lots of questions and compliments about my eyeshadow, and I was happy to talk about Sugarpill! The colors stayed true to when I first put them on, which was remarkable, considering how hot it got that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment