Monday, March 28, 2011

Element: Earth

Earth is quite simple...add a little green, add a little brown. This is great for an everyday look, and is quite simple.











First of course is Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Then I took NYX Bright Green all over the lid. Then I used Urban Decay Homegrown on the outer 1/3 of the lid and lower lashline line. Then I took NYX Iced Mocha in the crease, then I took Urban Decay Twice Baked on the outer corner. I used Maybelline Volum' Express One by One in Very Black for the mascara, and L'Oreal Voluminous Eyeliner in Rich Green (this is almost like a marker) I used Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Bourbon on the waterline. For blush I used Benefit Dallas, and for lips I just used Burt's Bees...we are working on a natural look here haha. And that's it!
I don't know what it is but for some reason the whole face I take pictures way after I actually do my makeup, but I guess it's a way to show how the colors wear. And it did last all day, and I really do like the NYX shadows! They are easily blended and creamy in texture. The Iced Mocha color is a great color to wear on a daily basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment