Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Honey Bee Holistics Wrinkle Away Eye Cream

I just recently heard about Etsy, so I had to check it and out and some searching for beauty products that I needed. Also have recently got into organic beauty products. One of the first things that I had been looking for was an eye cream, and I believe I have found my favorite/go to eye cream. It's from a shop on Etsy called Honey Bee Holistics!

The Wrinkle Away Eye Cream is like all their products and are all natural and has only organic products. All the herbs used to make their products are either wild-harvested or grown by the owner herself. So of course this seemed like a no brainer for me. The ingredients (organic local beeswax, organic sweet apricot kernal oil, organic golden jojoba oil, organic carrott seed essentrial oil, organic evening primrose oil) in the Wrinkle Eye Cream are simple but very effective.

When I received my package I was super excited to try to the Wrinkle Eye Cream, but I was even more happy with how nice the owner was to include a handwritten note, and even a sample of soap!













Aside from the owner being super nice the product itself is AMAZING, and it actually smells good, too! And like the directions say a little bit goes a long way! Overall this is the eye cream that I have been looking for! There are other amazing products in their shop, especially for mommy to be's and babies!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for such a sweet review! I hope everyone is happy with my "old-fashioned" touch as I feel that every customer is a friend that I am servicing with my healing herbs and creations:)
    Sincerely,
    Melissa Carr
    Honey Bee Holistics

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome! I love the old fashioned touch because it shows you really do care about your customers! And you can't be organic, and the fact it's using all your local herbs! I love everything that you represent! So thanks for a great product and great costumer service!

    ReplyDelete