Monday, March 28, 2011

Bright Green Eye Using Sugarpill & Urban Decay

This was my first attempt at creating a cut crease look, and I'm not quite sure I got it perfect, but I did like the results! This was also another reason to play with some more Sugarpill colors, and quite possibly my favorite green EVER!











First always prime your eyes, this time I used something different, Urban Decay Primer Potion. Then I took Sugarpill's Absinthe and added a little bit of mixing medium to make the color more vibrant, and then just added that to the entire lid. Next comes the more difficult part, the actual part of cutting the crease! I used a small angled brush and first added Sugarpill's Dollipop and blended that up, then I took Urban Decay Underland (from the Alice in Wonderland palette) and added that under the Dollipop and blended it in just slightly. Last I took Urband Decay Oil Slick and blended that slightly into Underland. The actual part of cutting the crease is finished. Recently I have really been into putting actual colors on the waterline, so first I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk and then added Sugarpill's Afterparty over that and smudged it into the lowerlash line. Then I added my Maybelline Volum' Express One by One mascara in Very Black and L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner in Black on the upper lashline and on the outer 1/3 lower lashline. For blush I used Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural

No comments:

Post a Comment