Monday, March 28, 2011

Music Genre Series: Country

Next in this series is Country. Being from the South I have had my fair share of country music playing in my life. Up until I was in fifth grade I didn't realize there was any other type of music besides Rock. When I think of the females in Country music I think of very natural looking makeup, so that's basically what I did a very neutral eye look and simple face.













Don't forget to always use an eyelid primer, I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Then I used Too Faced Heaven from the Pixie Pin-Ups palette (all Too Faced colors will be from this palette) all over the lid. Then put Too Faced Leading Lady in the inner corner. Next use NYX Iced Mocha all over the lid, and put Too Faced Like A Virgin on the crease. I used Urban Decay Twice Baked very lightly in the outer v to add some definition and Too Faced Erotica on the lower lashline. I used Maybelline Volum' Express One by One mascara in Very Black, and L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner, very thin on the upper lashline. For blush I used Physicians Formula Genie Blush in Nude Rose, and lastly Too Faced Totally Nude lipstick.



















This was a very simple look and would be good to wear everyday for school or work!

No comments:

Post a Comment