Monday, March 28, 2011

Fierce Friday (Sexy Saturday) 4-10

This is one of my all time favorites! It combines; purple, smokey, sultry, and just fun stuff! It was simple, but there was a few extra steps just add some depth to the look. To watch xsparkage's video click HERE. My version is a little bit more smokey than hers
 











First things first, prime the eyes! I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Next I took Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Zero and put that all over the lid. Note: if you're using the same eyeliner, work fast, with 24/7 pencils once they set, they're not moving! Then I placed Urban Decay Underland (from the Alice in Wonderland palette) all over Zero. Then I mixed Vorpal, from the same palette, and AC/DC from Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II in the crease.  Then I lightly added Urban Decay Jabberwocky from the Alice palette in the outer corner. Place some of Underland on the lower lashline. For mascara I used Maybelline Volum' Express One by One in Very Black, blush: Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural and Rose (I mixed it to get a little bit of a different color). And then for lips I used Mark Kissink Lip TintMarker in Berry Bitten with Burt's Bees Original Lip Balm on top.
This picture was actually taken about eight hours after the makeup was originally applied!

No comments:

Post a Comment