Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wearable Wednesday: Kristen Stewart

This look I was a big fan of! I'm very into smokey eyes right now, and I made it a little bit smokier than xsparkage did. If you want to watch her tutorial go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rCf9VFvLN4
I did use quite a bit of Urban Decay...it's becoming a pattern, but I usually don't use them.














Leesha used an UD cream base in Mushrooom, and since I didn't have that I just used the eyeshadow Mushroom from the Book of Shadows Vol. II on the lid, making sure not to go too high.  Next I used Vorpal from the UD Alice in Wonderland palette for all over the Mushroom color. I then used a mix of Vorapal and Jabberywocky (from the same palette) on the outer corner. I blended those colors a little bit and then added a matte brown from the E.L.F 100 palette to the crease
I blended out that color quite a bit to add more of a smokey look. For a brown highlight I used a matte light beige from the same palette
I used Vorpal on my lower lash line and very lightly on my inner corner. For eyeliner I used UD 24/7 pencil in Zero and then smudged it to make an even more smokey look on top lash line, lower lash line, and water line. Again I used Maybelline Volum' Express One By One mascara in Very Black. For blush I used Neutrogena Mineral Sheers in Rare Rose. For lips I used L'Oreal HIP Jelly Balm in Ripe.

No comments:

Post a Comment