Monday, March 28, 2011

Music Genre Series: Dance

This was the genre I was most excited about! Mostly because I knew I was going to get to use my new Sugarpill Sweet Heart palette (a review will follow)! Lots of bright colors, because when I think of dance music I think of raves and being in the club and having lots of fun colors!












Again I always start with Too Faced Shadow Insurance just to make sure your eyeshadows are more vibrant and will last longer, no one like having creasing! Then I took Sugarpill's Dollipop on the inner half of the lid and then add Sugarpill's Midori to the outer half of the lid, and blend the two colors a little bit (not too much this is a look you don't want to be muddy). I then took Too Faced Like a Virgin shadow from the Pixie Pin-Ups palette very lightly a little bit higher than the crease. Then with my Studio Tools crease brush I blended Sugarpill's Afterparty on the crease, and blended it up a little bit on the brown. After that I added Maybelline Volum' Express One by One in Very Black mascara, and L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner to the upper lashline and the outer half of the lower lashline, and then I added Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Rose, and that's the complete look






If there are any questions or suggestions please post them...I still have a few more of the genre series to do, but the next few posts I'm venturing off of it;)

No comments:

Post a Comment