Monday, March 28, 2011

Music Genre Series: R&B

For this look I drew a lot of inspiration from Beyonce`. When I think of Beyonce` I think of lots of gold, but yet still very natural.











For starters use an eyelid primer, I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Then I put E.L.F Bronzer in Sun Kissed on the inner lid, and from the Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II I used Half Baked on the outer 2/3 of the lid and then Too Faced Like A Virgin (from the Pixie Pin-Up palette).  Again from the Urban Decay palette I mixed Perversion and Twice Baked and put it in the outer v with a Essence of Beauty crease brush. I then put Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Rides again in the tear duct. For the brow highlight I used Sugarpill's Tako. To finish off the eyes I used Maybelline Volum' Express One by One in Very Black for mascara, and L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner in Black, and with any look inspired by Beyonce you have to have major lashes, so I added Ardell's 21s and 305s to add volume and a more winged look. And for blush I used Benefit Coralista

No comments:

Post a Comment