Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wearble Wednesday: Taylor Swift

This was a very easy look to do. It was simple and quick. This would be a great everyday look for anyone, but especially high school age teenagers. The one thing I didn't like is the actual bronze shadow I used didn't work too well with my skin tone. So if anyone has a suggestion for a good bronze eyeshadow, please let me know! If you would like to watch xsparkage's tutorial go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ7kbH4JVqA.



For the first color I used Too Faced Leading Lady, from the Pixie Pin-Ups palette, on the inner corner of my eye. Next I added a bronze color from the E.L.F 100 Palette from the lid to just below the crease. This was the color that clashed with my skin tone haha.
Next I mixed too colors from the E.L.F palette to add to the crease.
After that I added Heaven from the Too Faced Pixie Pin-Ups palette underneath the brow. You can use this shadow to bring down the color a little bit if you need to. Also take a little bit of the original bronze color to the lower lashline. After that I used L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner in Black, it is a pretty thick line and it wings out. Then I used Maybelline Volum' Express One by One in Very Black Mascara, Benefit Coralista blush, and CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint No. 1136 on the lips, and that's it the look is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment